• Westside Chiropractic Center, Owner, 2005-present
• Chirosport Chiropractic, Associate
• Pacific Air Transport, Inc., Director of Ground Operations
• Qantas Airways Ltd., Freight Operations Manager
• United States Marine Corps, Commander of various units, Operations, Supply and Logistic, attaining the rank of Captain
• Southern California University of Health Sciences, Los Angeles College of Chiropractic Whittier, California. Whittier, CA. Magna Cum Laude
• United States Marine Corps, Total Quality Leadership Course, San Diego, CA.
• US Army Airborne School, Fort Benning, GA.
• US Army Ranger School, Fort Benning, GA.
• United States Marine Corps, Basic Officer Course, Quantico, VA.
• United States Marine Corps, Officer Candidate School, Quantico, VA.
• California State University Bakersfield, Bakersfield, CA. Bachelor of Science/Marketing, 1985
• Antelope Valley College, Lancaster, CA. Associate Degree, General Studies
• Delta Sigma Award, Southern California University of Health Sciences
• Dean's List, Southern California University of Health Sciences
• Navy Commendation Medal
• Nominated Male Marine Athlete of the Year
• Navy Achievement Medal
• Meritorious Promotion
• West Coast All American, Basketball
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATES
• State of California Board of Chiropractic Examiners: Doctor of Chiropractic.
License Number: DC.29957
• American Heart Association, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
• Aerobics and Fitness Association of America: Personal Trainer. Certificate number: 525-7 (expired)
• American Chiropractic Association
• Disable American Veterans Association
• Alumni, Southern California University of Heath Sciences
• Upper Extremity Inside and Out. Faculty: B. Holt, DC, DACBSP.
• Injuries to the Lower Quarter. Faculty: B. Murray, DC, DACBSP, QME; R. Snyder, DC, MT, CCFC.
• Injuries to the Upper Quarter. Faculty: M. Sackett, DC, MS, CCSP, DABCO; H. Wiederrich, DC, CCSP, CSCS; J. Horrigan, DC, DACBSP; K. Feder, MD.
• Extremity Adjusting Procedures. Faculty: J. Carmichael, DC, DACBSP; B. Murray, DC, DACBSP, QME.
• Athletic Taping. Faculty: R. Cheung, DC.
• Emergency Procedures. Faculty: M. Reed, DC, DACBSP.
• Injuries to the Knee: J. Scaringe, DC, MS, DACBSP; a. Strizak, MD.
• Cedars-Sinai Medical Center: Women's Health Conference: provided educational material and spinal screenings.
• Breast Cancer Walk Seminar: provided examination and treatment.
• Boys Basketball Camp: provided taping and treatment.